Busy. Busy. Busy.

The theme of my life right now is busy.
It almost seems to have become an understatement!

Organization is key to keeping my sanity stable right now.
Improving organization leads to higher productivity.

With the help of coffee, some of these changes are visible on this site.
Look under the banner where tabs have been added. 

If you click on Books! you will be taken to a page about...
you guessed it 
Books!
Not just any books, my books. 
Novels in fact.

If you click on Recipes! you will be taken to a page featuring recipes I have created.
Many are the perfect companion to a cup of coffee!

Can't get enough of my thoughts?
Want to know more about me? 
Click on the tab 'Who am I?'.
You will be taken to site to answer all those questions!

I will continue to feed my coffee addiction.
A series of posts are in the works even as I type this post.
Roast Notes:
Pages from my personal coffee roasting journal.

Keep checking back for these pages on my roasting successes and failures that haven't necessarily made it into a post before.

In the mean time, check out the changes while enjoying a cup or two of your favorite coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment